Warehouse Laborer/ Driver Position
We have an open position for a full time Warehouse Laborer/Driver to perform general warehouse duties and functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare tools and materials for job sites
• Prepare trucks and trailers for delivery to job sites
• Deliver materials, tools, equipment, and other required items to job sites
• Receive and unload materials delivered to the warehouse
• Track and maintain inventory of tools
• Repair tools or assure that tools are repaired and are in proper useable condition
• Deliver bids to as required
• Building & lawn maintenance such as painting, lawn care, preparing vehicles for a new driver, minor janitorial tasks, salting sidewalks when needed, other miscellaneous duties
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment, assure proper and required safety procedures are followed
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required
• Class B CDL License Required with valid DOT medical certificate
• Basic computer skills and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Can lift 50-75 lbs.
• Forklift experience preferred
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening will be required upon offer of employment. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Bronder Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer and offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package, including 401k.