Bronder Technical Services currently has the following open
The project accountant position is responsible for monitoring the progress of our construction projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, reviewing and approving employee time charges, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
Entry Level Project Manager
Due to rapid growth, Bronder Technical Services Road Division is seeking to fill 2 new positions at our corporate headquarters in Butler County. These positions offer an outstanding career path.
Our Road Division installs, updates and maintains traffic signal systems, highway lighting systems, ITS systems, road/highway signage and more. Much of our work is performed on interstates, highways and bridges.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Provide information to Management for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, personnel coordination
- Coordinate paperwork for project start up, project completion, and the close-out process
- Identify issues to ensure the success of the project
- Assist in the project coordination through the purchase and delivery of materials and ensuring all paperwork is accounted for and submitted in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparation of additional work documentation for submission to client
- High School Diploma (Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Ability to work independently
- Valid PA Driver’s License & Reliable means of Transportation to/from work
- Knowledge of PennDOT or other State Agency regulations including their forms and processes
Bronder Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity and