Tired of the daily stress and lack of support, join our Bridgeville, Pennsylvania location and be part of an overall Team oriented mind set in which we all work together to manage our daily challenges and successes.
Bronder Technical Services is a Large Commercial Union Electrical Contractor established in 1992, we have 125 Team Members with two locations which gives us a competitive advantage to win and manage work throughout Western PA.
As a member of our Project Management Team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned Projects from commencement to completion. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and budgeting activities concerned with Electrical Construction Projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:Reporting to the Division Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of project related office and site duties from inception to close-out as listed below:
- Assist in the development of estimates for the cost plan and project schedule.
- Review electrical drawings.
- Create, track, and maintain construction schedules and milestones to monitor completion/progress.
- Participate in all pre-construction activities, including pre-bid and on-site meetings, completing the tendering and construction phases of the project ensuring that all aspects are effectively coordinated and completed within schedule and meeting the specifications while under or at budget.
- Negotiate and issue subcontracts and major purchase orders and monitor their progress in relation to their schedule.
- Process all change orders, including negotiating and assessing cost and schedule impact.
- Lead in all facets of project close-out, including archiving of documents, creation of operation/maintenance and warranty manuals, and warranty work.
- Ensure accurate and timely project documentation, including but not limited to, RFI submittals, schedule updates, time records, supplemental work orders, change order pricing, and general project correspondence.
- Experience in Project Management of Construction or Electrical Work
- Ability to successfully manage construction projects.
- Excellent organizational, managerial, and planning skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Construction (technology, equipment, methods), industry practices, estimating/budgeting, scheduling, and safety requirements.
- Team player.
- Self-starter with excellent positive attitude and initiative.
- Ability to continuously demonstrate professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing. Excellent professional customer relations skills.
- Efficient computer skills with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and specifications.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in procurement processes is desirable.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- How many years of Electrical Construction Trade experience do you have?
- How many years of Electrical Project Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
Bronder Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer.